Open the OSD display by pressing one of the buttons next to the power,
Now, press buttons in order from left to right: #5, #3, #5, #5, #3, #5, #5
You should now have "Refresh Num Rate" selected, we need to turn this off.
Press #3, #5
Now press #2, #5, #5,
We are now selected on "Game Mode", we need to save the settings we just changed so the display does not reset next time it switches modes or is turned off and back on.
Select your save mode then press #3 to save.
The framerate should now be turned off and should not turn back on.
At times RDPclip will become corrupted and require a process restart. Here are the steps needed to do this:
- Open Task Manager on the RDP session
- Ctrl+Alt+End, then choose Start Task Manager
- Under processes tab find rdpclip.exe and end the process
- Click File > New Task (Run..) > rdpclip > OK
- That's it your done and the clipboard should be working again.
I've run into this issue several times now where windows explorer 10 has some sort of conflict with windows search service. This happens on clean installs and more frequently to those that have upgraded from windows 7 or 8 to windows 10.
Here is the quick fix to resolve this:
Ctrl+Alt+Del > Select "Task Manager"
Once task manager opens select the wind and type "w" until it selects "Windows Explorer", right click and end task. This will cause all of your windows explorer items to be removed from the windows interface and you should notice the pc has returned to normal, no longer slow.
If this is the case continue with the next step,
Choose "file" from "Task Manager" then enter "services.msc" and click "ok", now scroll down to "Windows Search" double click and change the startup type to "Disabled" then "Stop" the service.
(please note, this will disable your windows search function)
To restore windows explorer select "file" from the task manager and "run new task" enter "explorer.exe" and click ok. Everything should now be working properly other than "Windows Search" which is now disabled.
This is caused by a database design issue in PIWIK, you can fix it by opening MySQL workbench or phpmyadmin and editing the database table column as follows.
As you can see we've edited the piwik_log_link_visit_action.idlink_va design "Data Type" from INT(11) to BIGINT(11).
INT is too small to run larger segments, so we need to switch it to BIGINT, the number just specifies the columns "display width" when output.
BIGINT8 Bytes, -2^63 (-9,223,372,036,854,775,808) to 2^63-1 (9,223,372,036,854,775,807)
INT 4 Bytes, -2^31 (-2,147,483,648) to 2^31-1 (2,147,483,647)
After you've done this apply and rerun your reports from either opening the piwik stats page or by command line, cron job, task manager task if you have one of these setup.
If using windows server, you can setup a batch file to run via task manager every 15 minutes or as needed depending on traffic and number of sites your run stats for. Here is what you update.bat file should looke like
mode con: cols=140 lines=40
php "(Drive):\PathtoPWIKwebsite\console" core:archive
- The first line is optional and I included it because it allows me to specify the size of the CMD window it will open on the server, this is nice because you can make it as large or small as you would like.
- The second line is your command line to run the actual PIWIK archive, this will update all of the stats under actions and a few other things, This is considered archive for PIWIK.
- The third line is optional, I use this to specify a timer so you can see that the script is running correctly.
Now set windows task manager to run this every x number of minutes.
That's it your done.
This error can be caused by not installing the related Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio
- For PHP 7.x use Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (x86 or x64 respectively)
- For PHP 5.6 use Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2011 (x86 or x64 respectively)
- For PHP 5.4 use Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2009 (x86 or x64 respectively)
That is it.