This is a quick guide on how to get a VNP up and running on a mac PC
- From the main "Apple" menu choose "System Preferences" then "Network"
- Now select "+" button, then use the "Interface" drop down to choose "VPN"
- Use the "VPN Type" drop down to choose "PPTP" or "L2TP", you can also choose a name for this connection if you would like. Then choose "Create".
- Choose the VPN from the list of option in the network connection window to complete the server address and account name
- Choose "Authentication settings" to enter your credentials the choose "OK"
- You can now click the connect button to connect to the VPN, and choose "Show CPN status" if you would like to appear on your menu bar.
When simple content and keyword changes just aren't enough then you know its time to step up your game for client acquisition. One could write a whole book in the process but lets just keep this simple.
Organic Online Marketing (OOM)
- The first step to proper OOM is to create valuable content for your website so search engines will index your online presence with specifically targeted language. With every new properly written article or content piece, you've increased your online presence and keyword quality scores.
- In addition to quality content such as case studies, practice areas and how to pages; adding relevant photos and video will add additional value to your web presence. This is essential to help convey to your clients the professionalism and knowledge your company has on the topic, leading to a higher conversion of the potential clients that visit your online presence.
- Clients now recognize the value in additional functionality; such as secure user areas for communication, helpdesk, FaQ, chat, online diagnostics, tools or other such features; over a "simple website" with a list of services and a form of contact.
Call 507 536-9556 if you're looking to take your web presence to the next level and I will be happy to discuss with you how your web presence can rise to the top of this ever changing marketing venue. Our clients generally see a 7/1 ROI from marketing campaigns created and managed by us.
Shawn Hyde is the Owner of Area51.mn, a Minnesota based IT, Internet marketing and design firm founded in 1998.
The Hyde families favorite organic salsa dip that I make for them; avocados, Red Bell Peppers, Olive Oil, Pepper, Tomatillo salsa & cheese.
Quite possibly the worlds best chip dip :)
- Mash one just ripe Avocado
- Dice one red bell pepper
- Add 1 Table spoon of olive oil
- Add 1/2 cup of Tamatillo Salsa or make your own
- Chili peppers
- jalapeno peppers
- chopped fresh oregano
- ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon Pepper
- 1/4 cup shredded cheese of your choice
Tastes great with the yellow organic corn chips from Target.
Things that can cause this issue:
- Verify you have enough disk space,
You can also run the following command:
RESTORE DATABASE <database_to_restore> WITH RECOVERY
This method allows you to show/hide a form element without making another request against the server. It also works when the show/hide element is required by the asp.net code behind.
You can use any type of sub element under a dropdown with this script. You will need to use a CDN or download and host your own jquery-1.3.2.min.js file.
<asp:DropDownList runat="server" ID="Dropdown1" class="required" >
<asp:ListItem Value=""> none</asp:ListItem>
<asp:ListItem Value="My Value">Some Text Here</asp:ListItem>
<!-- place any element here with id="Element1" -->