With the launch of googles new mobile friendly test tool you can expect to see google pushing mobile friendly code for search placements.
The results are basic with no in major code diagnostics, with the following two main results:
- Awesome! This page is mobile-friendly.
- Not mobile-friendly
If your website is not already mobile now is the time to bring it up to date before google and other major search engines implement penalties for non mobile friendly websites.
A well designed mobile site also helps keep clients on the site long enough to turn them into prospective clients.
A simple solution to set a fixed height but still have an adaptive/responsive width utilizing the jssor slider.
Change the code from:
<div id="slider" style="width:auto !Important; ">
Hijack this is great tool for removing startup programs, from your system, cleaning up after a virus or just general upkeep of your pc.
Download: HijackThis.exe (379.50 kb)
This is a quick guide on how to get a VPN up and running on a mac PC
- From the main "Apple" menu choose "System Preferences" then "Network"
- Now select "+" button, then use the "Interface" drop down to choose "VPN"
- Use the "VPN Type" drop down to choose "PPTP" or "L2TP", you can also choose a name for this connection if you would like. Then choose "Create".
- Choose the VPN from the list of option in the network connection window to complete the server address and account name
- Choose "Authentication settings" to enter your credentials the choose "OK"
- You can now click the connect button to connect to the VPN, and choose "Show CPN status" if you would like to appear on your menu bar.
When simple content and keyword changes just aren't enough then you know its time to step up your game for client acquisition. One could write a whole book in the process but lets just keep this simple.
Organic Online Marketing (OOM)
- The first step to proper OOM is to create valuable content for your website so search engines will index your online presence with specifically targeted language. With every new properly written article or content piece, you've increased your online presence and keyword quality scores.
- In addition to quality content such as case studies, practice areas and how to pages; adding relevant photos and video will add additional value to your web presence. This is essential to help convey to your clients the professionalism and knowledge your company has on the topic, leading to a higher conversion of the potential clients that visit your online presence.
- Clients now recognize the value in additional functionality; such as secure user areas for communication, helpdesk, FaQ, chat, online diagnostics, tools or other such features; over a "simple website" with a list of services and a form of contact.
Call 507 536-9556 if you're looking to take your web presence to the next level and I will be happy to discuss with you how your web presence can rise to the top of this ever changing marketing venue. Our clients generally see a 7/1 ROI from marketing campaigns created and managed by us.
Shawn Hyde is the Owner of Area51.mn, a Minnesota based IT, Internet marketing and design firm founded in 1998.