This error can be caused by not installing the related Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio
- For PHP 7.x use Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 (x86 or x64 respectively)
- For PHP 5.6 use Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2011 (x86 or x64 respectively)
- For PHP 5.4 use Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2009 (x86 or x64 respectively)
That is it.
Quick step by step of how to export a mailbox directly from exchange 2013 ECP/EAC.
- Be sure you have a share setup and ready to export to
Login to your SERVER via ECP
- This will require access to the server directly if you have not already done so. So \\SERVERNAME\SHARE for example.
Once its complete the PST file will be in the share.
- Select Permissions
- Double click(Edit) "Recipient Management"
- Select + under "Roles" and choose "Mailbox Import Export"
- Select + under "Members" and choose the user you want to be able to manage mailbox exports with.
- Click "Save"
- Click "Recipents"
- Chose the mailbox/user you wish to export to .pst
- Choose "∙∙∙" then select "Export to PST File"
- Choose the type of export, main mailbox or archive then choose next
- Enter the share you wish to export to ie \\SERVERNAME\SHARE\mailbox(archive).pst
- Choose if you want a notification once its done.
Thats it your done!