When simple content and keyword changes just aren't enough then you know its time to step up your game for client acquisition. One could write a whole book in the process but lets just keep this simple.
Organic Online Marketing (OOM)
- The first step to proper OOM is to create valuable content for your website so search engines will index your online presence with specifically targeted language. With every new properly written article or content piece, you've increased your online presence and keyword quality scores.
- In addition to quality content such as case studies, practice areas and how to pages; adding relevant photos and video will add additional value to your web presence. This is essential to help convey to your clients the professionalism and knowledge your company has on the topic, leading to a higher conversion of the potential clients that visit your online presence.
- Clients now recognize the value in additional functionality; such as secure user areas for communication, helpdesk, FaQ, chat, online diagnostics, tools or other such features; over a "simple website" with a list of services and a form of contact.
Call 507 536-9556 if you're looking to take your web presence to the next level and I will be happy to discuss with you how your web presence can rise to the top of this ever changing marketing venue. Our clients generally see a 7/1 ROI from marketing campaigns created and managed by us.
Shawn Hyde is the Owner of Area51.mn, a Minnesota based IT, Internet marketing and design firm founded in 1998.
VPN Server Setup in Windows Server 2012
Simple walkthrough of the steps you need in order to accomplish this are as follows:
- Open Server Manager > Add roles and features > Next > Choose (default) role based or feature based > Next
- Select the server you would like to install VPN services to > Next
- Select Remote Access Role > Add features > Next > Next > Next
- Choose (Default) DirectAccess and VPN (RAS) > Next > Next > Next > Install > Close
- In Server Manager select Remote Access > Select more on the right of the configuration notice or select from you pending tasks
- Select open getting started wizard if you choose the first method.
- Select Deploy VPN Only
- Once the Routing and Remote Access MMC is up right click the Server and choose "Configure and Enable Routing and Remote Access". > Next
- Select Custom > Next > VPN Access > Finish > OK > Start Service
- right click server and choose properties
- Select IPV4 tab to configure IP Pool or leave it Dynamic
- From Computer management or Active directory you will need to create a group or modify each user you would like to have access to the VPN
- right click user > properties > dial-in tab > allow access > apply > ok
You should also properly setup you VPN security if you have any critical data being transmitted via this network. For assistance with this you can contact a professional IT company like Area51.mn to assist you with proper setup and network security.